Oracle Application Express (APEX) Design and Development
IVY League University
"SkillBuilders has been a tremendous asset in our Oracle Apex application work. [Oracle ACE] Lino Schildenfeld is professional, courteous, flexible, and has always completed tasks on time or often ahead of schedule. He provides creative solutions and suggestions that enhance the performance and efficiency of our applications."
Project Manager, Fortune 500 Company
"SkillBuilders is true to their name; they don't just want to work on projects, they want you to learn while they work with you. I have engaged with them on a number of projects over the past 8 years from multi-stage database migrations to Application Express (APEX) development and everything in between, including classes. This team of experts definitely knows their stuff; Oracle database is a beast and can be temperamental at times, and we've run into some odd scenarios that SkillBuilders has helped us through. We even accomplished a migration from a single node DB to a cluster on new hardware/OS without any user downtime. However, the best part of my experience with SkillBuilders has been the mentoring... a few hours with [Oracle Certified Master DBA] John [Watson] on the DBA side or Tyson [Jouglet] on the APEX side is like a master's class unto itself."
Chief Systems Architect
I-Track Software, Inc. Specializing in MES & LIMS software
If SkillBuilders is new to you, there are a few things you should know about us before anything else:
- We are completely focused on Oracle Database and APEX and consider ourselves one of the top Oracle+APEX technology groups in the world. If you ask the top dogs in the Oracle APEX space who to call for development help, SkillBuilders is sure to be among those mentioned.
- We never outsource a project. Our team is shown on this website. You will know the person / people writing your code. If you hire SkillBuilders, you will talk with them regularly.
- We are a small organization. If you're in need of, say, 10 developers for a project, we would not be able to completely fill your requirement. However, we could provide you with an experienced APEX Development Team Leader!
- These days we mostly work remotely. Depending on parameters we can provide on-site support.
- We do offer on-call support for APEX environments or APEX applications.
- We've been in business since 1994. We are not going anywhere.
Call Gary Belke at 1-401-783-6172 for more information.
SkillBuilders provides complete Oracle APEX services, from design and development to installation, configuration and database administration services. And, of course APEX in the Cloud. Here's a list of some of the things we have experience with:
- APEX Application design, development and implementation
- Authentication/Authorization Scheme
- Digital Signatures
- Session State Protection
- Cross Site Scripting
- SQL Injection Prevention
- Performance Optimizations
- Deployment Strategies
- SaaS Maintainability Strategy
- Theme and Template design (custom user interface)
- Database Design
- Requirements Analysis
- Google Gsuite APIs
- Plug-In Design and Development
- Security. SSO, External Authentication (e.g. RADIUS)
- Software and Systems Review / Compliance with Best Practices
- Commercial Product Design and Development
- Social Media Integration
- APEX Printing consultation (migration and implementation)
- DocuSign implementation
- Stripe integration
- Facebook Authentication (oAuth)
- SEO-Friendly Public Facing Websites (Realtime Sitemap, Friendly URLs, Canonicals)
- Structured Data Integration (JSON)
- Google for Jobs
- Hosting / APEX in the Cloud
- Training and Mentoring
Sample List of Customers
- Santa Monica College
- Boehringer Ingleheim
- BAE Systems
- North Carolina Department of Labor
- North Carolina Department of Commerce
- Brown University
- Stanford University
- Santa Clara Valley Water District
Please call us toll free at 1-401-783-6172 to get your questions answered. Ask for Gary or Dave. Outside the U.S. call 1-401-783-6172.