Installing Oracle VM Server for SPARC on SPARC T-series Servers
Duration: 60 minutes
This free tutorial and demonstration covers:
- Installation and initial configuration of Oracle VM Server for SPARC v.2 software on an Oracle T-series server.
- Configuration of the Control Domain, which controls the logical domain environment and provides services to guest domains.
- A brief example of creating a guest domain.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 16
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Intro to VM Server (Solaris Logical Domains) and Core Multi-Threaded (CMT) Ultrasparc
- Demonstration: System Firmware, Network Configuration, Oracle Integrated Lights Out Manager, Solaris Installation
- FAQs and Demonstration: Installing LDOM Software, Creating Domains
- Demonstration: Configuring the Control Domain
- Demonstration: Configuring the Control Domain (continued) and Using ZFS Disk Space
- Demonstration: Creating the Guest Domain