Oracle Database 12c Extended Datatypes
Learn Oracle Database 12c new features in this free tutorial from SkillBuilders and Oracle Certified Master John Watson.
In this training, John explains and demonstrates the 12c feature “extended datatypes”.
Call us today about our 12c New Features for Administrators class, or enroll online.
Need help migrating? We’ve done it already! Let us help you!
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Introduction to Oracle 12c Database Extended Datatypes
- Demonstration – Converting a 12c Database to Support Extended Datatypes
- Introduction to Using Oracle 12c Extended Datatypes
- Demonstration – Using Oracle 12c Extended Datatypes with SQL Tuning Tips
- 12c Extended Datatype Architecture (LOBs)
- Demonstration – 12c Extended Datatypes Uncovered
- Summary – 12c Extended Datatypes including Monitoring Tips
Leave A Review
Please provide as much detail as you can to justify your rating and to help others.