What is REST Enabled SQL
Learn how to access a remote Oracle database with REST enabled SQL!
SkillBuilders’ expert Garry Lawton will define and demonstrate the functionality of Oracle ORDS and APEX integration using REST Enabled SQL instead of a traditional DB Link (and the related hassles of DB links). We’ll start by defining REST and demonstrating Web Source Modules (a precursor to REST Enabled SQL) and how they are slightly different than REST Enabled SQL.
- Architecture of REST and REST Enabled SQL
- Web Source Modules, the Precursive Technology
- Enabling REST Enabled SQL
- Declarative Usage in APEX
- DML and DDL over REST Enabled SQL
- Programmatic Usage with APEX_EXEC
- Adhoc Query Region
- Authentication – Schema and OAuth2
Prerequisites: This free tutorial is intended for developers who have already built applications with APEX.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 131
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Leave A Review
Please provide as much detail as you can to justify your rating and to help others.