- This event has passed.
Learn REST Enabled SQL to Access a Remote Database
November 28, 2018 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am EST
Learn how to access a remote Oracle database with REST enabled SQL! SkillBuilders’ experts Tyson Jouglet and Garry Lawton will demonstrate the functionality of Oracle ORDS and APEX integration using REST Enabled SQL instead of a traditional DB Link (and the related hassles of DB links). We’ll also demonstrate Web Source Modules and how they are slightly different than REST Enabled SQL.
Times displayed are Eastern Time.
- Architecture of REST Enabled SQL
- Compare with Web Source Modules
- How to Enable REST Enabled SQL
- Declarative Usage in APEX
- DML and DDL over REST Enabled SQL
- Programmatic Usage with APEX_EXEC
- Adhoc Query Region
- Authentication – Schema and OAuth2
Prerequisites: This webinar is intended for developers who have already built applications with APEX.
All dates are in Eastern Time (ET).